3.9.05

*cue suspenseful music*

It's almost Sunday. Soon I can say that I leave for Europe THIS WEEK. Ok, ok--I know that's basically all I've been posting about--silly, intermittent countdowns with no really interesting information. I've just been rather uninspired lately. There is a purpose to this post, however. I have three things to say:

Thing number one: I have an address! Send me fun mail at--

Emilee Head
c/o Famille Reversat
10, rue du Dessous des Berges
75013 Paris
FRANCE

Thing number two: I finally got a hair cut. This is exciting, and also somewhat freeing...now washing my hair takes about a quarter of the time! Plus my neck feels less weighted.

Thing number three: This time next week, I'll hopefully be dozing somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, which is INSANE! and cool.

Well, that's it for tonight. I've got to get some sleep before my last day at church...

1 comment:

Virginia said...

...and you ARE coming to Augusta before you head out over the ocean, right??.....right??? Oh Emilee, I'm so very excited for you. What's this nonsense about you being laid back and not focused? Hah! Your focus is just different. You think outside the box and when there is work to be done you put your head down and do it. You are laid back in a good way but you have an amazing work ethic. If you didn't you wouldn't be making this trip! I miss you, I love you and I am so very proud of you.
Virginia