13.11.08

(your daily cuteness)

I came across this video of an unbearably cute French girl who's learned some English--and I'm posting it here so you can get an idea of the little accents I hear at school! Oh, and when she says "I'm a miss Capucine" that's her attempting to repeat "My name is Capucine." Trust me, they all say it that way. Until, of course, their extraordinary American teacher helps them out ;)


"I'm a miss Capucine !" from Capucha on Vimeo.

And as a bonus--check out the irresistible cuteness of this kid's story. Don't worry, there are subtitles, and they're worth reading! 


Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

So, now that your heart has officially melted, I would like to also remind you that today was a double-whammy, post-wise. That means scroll down and keep on reading! 

4 comments:

Aimee said...

love it! Are you teaching your kids about Pooh and crocodiles and orange rings, too? What an imagination!! All that at, what, 4? I hope your classes are somewhat older, but just as cute :)

Monday Pants said...

OH MY GOD. Emilee. I have just died. I have just absolutely died at what I have just seen. That story she just told was epic. And I want to have a french baby.

Ginko-San said...

That... was the most amazing thing I've seen on the internet... ever

Le laquet said...

She is gorgeous beyond :o)